Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm an Entrepreneur!

Well, I've finally done it. I've been working on some pieces for the past couple of months and then I put everything on hold while I was in Alaska, but now I've officially put some jewelry online to sell to I've created. I put a link on the left side of this page. I'm calling it Tassels and Trinkets. I figure that's a cute name and then I can pretty much make whatever I want and I'm not stuck doing just jewelry. I'm hoping to get some of my clay sculptures up there and some of my other mixed media projects up there. So go check it out! Don't worry, this is not me trying to push anyone to buy anything. I totally don't expect that. I just want to show you all what I've been working on so far.

Now, I won't ask you to buy anything, HOWEVER...*muahahaha* I will ask that if you are clearing away things from your house I would love to inherit any small odds and ends that seem useless, yet interesting. This can include old jewelry, metal pieces of junk, anything broken, but old and with character. (And for all you garage sellers.....now you have another excuse to support your habit!! yay!!!! See how thoughtful I am hehehe)

Anyway, I'm super excited and pumped about this and just wanted to share it with you all :)

Tyia

PS Boo - do you ever think about selling some of your quilts???? The webpage I use, Etsy, is an awesome place to sell anything handmade. You should think about it. They are awesome quilts and you should be proud of them!!!

No comments: