Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks

To the Family of Loren and Colleen Webb:
I’ve asked Brittney to post this for me because I’m not sure I know how to do it correctly. Thanks Shortcake.
I wanted to take this opportunity to drop a note to my second most favorite family. Of course my favorite being the one Vicki and I have created. They are the world to me, each and everyone, and I’m grateful to Vicki for bringing them into my life
My recent stay in the hospital has given me a chance to reflect on many things. One being the relationship I have with you all. I must have done something right in my premortal existence to receive the blessing of having the Webb family in my life. From Loren and Colleen, down to the youngest and newest members of their extended family, I am grateful. The Love, care and compassion you have for each other is beyond compare. I am especially grateful for my association with Vicki. She has given me blessings beyond number.
I wanted to pass on a special thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers during my last health problems. A special thanks go out to those of you who took time to call and drop an email to me. I do appreciate it. More over I want to thank those who took time in their busy lives to fast and pray for me. I can’t explain how it made me feel when I found out what was going on, on my behalf.
I pray that the Lord bestow his choicest of blessings upon you all, alone with his granting of all your hearts desires.
I close and leave you with this Old Irish Blessing, my love, and my thanks to you all
Rick

May love and laughter light your days,
And warm you heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
Wherever you may roam.
May Peace and Plenty bless your world,
With joy that long endures.
May all life’s passing seasons,
Bring the best to you and yours.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Rick, you are in our prayers. We wish only the best and a very speedy recovery for you. It is a wake up call for all of us to realize the value of our families. You will always be a part of ours... May you not feel pain, and feel peace instead as you heal. We love ya!
Tawnya

sharpfamiy said...

It's been forever since I've heard from you. I remember having a blast with you when I was younger. It's been too long since I've seen you. I hope everything goes well with you and your recovery. Take care and keep us all updated. Love ya, Heather (Webb) Sharp