Thursday, May 1, 2008

Allison's Babtism






Saturday April 26th was a special day. Alli was baptised by our close family friend Barry Lagan. She looked so beautiful in her whites and then in her confirmation dress. It was such an emotional day for everyone, we were all touched by the spirit on that day. Alli is such a sweet spirit and we love her so much. We are all so proud that she made the choice to be baptised and receive all the blessing that come along with it. Here are some cute pictures from that day!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

Congratulations Alli!

Jeff and I are so proud of you and we know that you have made a decision that can help you throughout your life! We think you looked beautiful and oh so happy!

Awesome! Lois and Jeff Webb

Tawnya said...

I have been slow in writing to you, Alli. I hope you are still feeling the spirit and finding time to read your scriptures. That is always hard for me. I am so proud of you.
Love, Aunt Tawny