Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ladybugs



Before it gets too hot outside we spend lots of time in the backyard. A few days ago as we were watering the lawn Treyson found a new treasure, a ladybug. He was super excited to see one in real life. He loved having it crawl all over us, although she would fall back in to the grass every once in a while. He would find her and hold her and tell her what a beautiful ladybug she was. He can test me to no end one minute and the next he melts my heart with his sweet ways!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

He is such a doll! That smile melts me every time! Now, why aren't you using the blanet for Jersy, or the burp cloth? Shame on you. When you leave the house, leave the old diapers home and use the cute stuff to wipe spit up, and protect her from the sun with a cute blanket. That is what they are for. Do not save them!!!!

The Ortega Family said...

I do use Jersey;s stuff! It is Treysons that never got used. they were too nice for mw to use! But my mom said I had to use Jerseys, so I am. I love them and she sleeps with the blanket!