Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alli is getting baptised!!!

HELLO ALL,
TIFF HERE. JUST WANTED TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. ON SATURDAY, APRIL 26TH AT 10:00 A.M. ALLI WILL BE BAPTIZED. SHE MADE THIS DECISION ALL ON HER OWN, WE HAVE HAD THE MISSIONARIES AT OUR HOUSE BETWEEN 2 AND THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS. IT HAS BEEN SUCH A NEAT EXPERIENCE. THE 3 OF US READING THE SCRIPTURES AND HAVING THE DISCUSSIONS. WE JUST LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES TOO. WE ARE SO SAD THAT 1 MIGHT BE TRANSFERRED TODAY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF HE COULD HAVE STAYED FOR HER BAPTISM, SINCE HE WAS WITH HER FROM THE BEGINNING. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!! ANYWAY, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!

LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

I am so proud of Alli. You are such a special girl and I love you so very much! Yuo are always there to help me with the kids and you never conplain! I am so proud you made the decision all on your own to follw the church and its teachings.

Love Mimi

sharpfamiy said...

Alli, you don't know me but I'm your moms cousin. I just wanted to write to you and say congratulations on being baptised. Being a member of the church will add so much to your life. Heavenly Father loves you so much and so does your family. We're all so proud of you.
Heather (Webb) Sharp