Sunday, April 13, 2008

Aloha from Hawaii







We had a fun day 476.8lb blue marlin. It was a really fun fish it jumped so much and we got to see so much surface action that the fish tired out quickly and we got it to the boat in 45 minutes. I was really happy to because Amanda was with me on the trip, she is my good luck charm :)

I am living on the Island of Maui in Lahaina Town. I am Captain for a boat called the EXACT for Finestkind Sportfishing. It is a really fun job, were mechanics, plumbers, electricians and we get paid to go kill some fish I love it. My girlfriend Amanda and I own a hair salon called Salon Maikai, it's doing good we need more stylists and then we should be doing good. Amanda is really good and what she does everyone that leaves the place is smiling ear to ear. Well I have to work in the morning at 4am so maybe I will have more big fish pics tomarrow :) Take care hope everyone is doing good. My email is Mauimarlinslayer@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Nikki Huntsman said...

WOW!!! It sounds like you are having a BLAST! :) Your girlfriend is cute too *bonus!!* LOL

I am so glad you posted. I had heard that you were a captain of a boat in Hawaii but the details are so much more fun! Thanks so much for posting and updating us. Isn't this blog the BEST?? I am LOVING it! :)
~Nikki

The Ortega Family said...

It sounds like you are "living the life!" Congratulations! I am so glad to here how you are doing and finally getting to see you all grown up and with a hottie for a chic! Keep updating us! I love this whole Blog idea!

Webb Family said...

Jer, you ROCK!!! It is wonderful to see you and your babe. Aunt Tawny

sharpfamiy said...

Hey Brother,
Nice pictures. I want to catch a fish that big one day. Will you take me? That would seriously be so much fun. It's good to hear from you. You should email or call me more often. Love and miss ya,
Heather