Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Ortega Family

I love this whole idea of us keeping up with one another families! I am so excited to see how everyone is doing and how our lives are these days.
Joe and I just celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary and we getting ready to celebrate our 12 year anniversary of being together....yes I said 12 years! Treyson just turned 3 on March 27th and our little Jersey Girl was born on February 1st. Joe works very hard everyday in construction and I am blessed to be able to stay at home and raise our babies. I am happier and more fulfilled in my life than I ever thought possible and I love it! My days consist of diapers and spit up, monster trucks and sandboxes and "Mama I love you, your my best friend". Could life be any better.....I dont think so. My husband is my very best friend, we play jokes on eachother, have water fights and dance in the hallway. I am truly blessed! My life is very exciting and everyday brings new challenges, thanks to Tresyon. So I will for sure let you all know what kind of havoc my boy tests me with.
Again, I am so glad we are all doing this and I am excited to see all your families and stories.

Love Boo

No comments: