Friday, April 18, 2008

Alli and her latest accomplishment!


Report cards just came out for the 3rd quarter of school and my Alli got straight A's…. again!!! Do you know that since she started going to school in kindergarten she has always had A's and B's. In Jr. High she started taking accelerated courses and I got a lil nervous, but she is such a smart young lady and does soooo awesome in school. Next year is 8th grade and we received a letter from the school that Alli has been asked to join National Jr. Honor Society! On Tuesday, April 29th she will be inducted! I just had to brag about our Fred for a bit! Scott and I are such pround parents!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing great! I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be proud. dad

Nikki Huntsman said...

Way to go Ali!!! We are so proud of you for your grades and your baptism! :-) I wish we could be there to see it. But know you are in our hearts and prayers. We love you! :-)
The Ritters

Webb Family said...

Alli, our bright shooting star!! We are proud of you.
Aunt Tawny