Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello


So i must say that it is so exciting to hear how everyone is doing. i like this idea. As for me, I am lucky enough to have quite my job and stay home with my 8 month old baby, Hagen! He is amazing. I never would have guessed that a little miracle would bring so much joy and happiness into my life. Although, i am not going to be staying home much longer as i am almost done with school. I am currently doing some classes online to become a dental assistant. Spencer, my fiance, is getting really busy now that the weather is getting warm and that the bees are coming back from California. Thankfully we had a lot of snow this winter so it will be a good honey season for us. Well, that's me in a nut shell, and i look forward to hearing from everyone else.
Ashley

4 comments:

SeeMeDiet said...

Ashley,
What do you do with honey? I love bees!!! And I am a total believer in honey for a ton of health & healing uses. :-)
~Nikki

Webb Family said...

we usually just sell it different companies, then they turn around and put there logo and name on it and resell it.

SeeMeDiet said...

So you do guys have your own hives and everything?? Wow!! That is sooo cool. Is it your own business? Do you have a webpage?
~Nikki

Webb Family said...

Ashley, that baby is adorable!!! I can't wait to snuggle him!
Aunt Tawnya