Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun weekend!

Last week while garage saling with Grams I came across a little treasure that I had to have. I was purusing some books and found an instructional book on how to make little clay figures. Well I've been flirting with polymer clay for the past few months and I really enjoy it so I thought I could make some of the characters out of this book. When Nikki and her family came over for Kaidance's birthday party I showed the them my new book and they immediately wanted to give it a try too.

So this past weekend we all gathered at Mom's house to watch General Conference and play with clay. We all made a huge mess and laughed and giggled the whole time. What a fun memory. And now we each have some new critters to keep close by to remind us of our fun weekend. Of course we had to have a photo shoot with our new friends so that we could share them with all of you! Hope they bring you a smile or two :)

Tyia

1 comment:

SeeMeDiet said...

hee hee hee... it was fun!! I still love Jeff's guy (Git off my property!) LOL what fun we had!
~Nik